Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.isladivers.net.
- the personally identifiable information we collect from you though our website(s);
- how we use the information;
- with whom we share the information and why;
- your choices regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information;
- the security procedures in place to protect the information under our control; and
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- ISLADIVERS is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We may collect information from our users at several different points on our website.
ISLADIVERS does not target registration to, or knowingly collect information directly from, anyone under 13 years of age. Additionally, ISLADIVERS will never distribute any personally identifiable information concerning any minor, regardless of the sources from which it was obtained.
- To use this website, you may be required to complete a Registration Form. During registration you are required to give your contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services on our website for which you have expressed interest. You have the option of providing demographic information (such as gender, age, and unique identifiers (such as mailing address or zip code). We encourage you to provide this information so we can serve you with a more personalized experience on our website.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive containing information about you. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our website. Once you close your browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our website, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our website. If you reject the cookie, you may still use our website. The only drawback to rejecting the cookie is that you will be limited in some areas of our website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target your interest to enhance your experience on our website.
- We may use IP addresses for analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking user’s movement, and gathering broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Although we may share aggregate demographic data with out partners and advertisers, this data is not linked to any personal information identifying any individual person.
We sometimes partner with other companies to provide specific services. When you sign up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the companies to provide these services to you. These companies are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
NEWSLETTER AND TARGETED EMAIL MESSAGING
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter or receive targeted email messaging, we will ask you for contact information such as name and email address.
- From time-to-time, our website may request information from you via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and, therefore, you have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this website.
- If you use our referral program to inform a friend about our website, we ask you for the friend’s name and email address. ISLADIVERS will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the website. ISLADIVERS stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. The friend may contact ISLADIVERS at WEBMASTER@ISLADIVERS.NET to request the removal of this information from their database.
- This website takes every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When a registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry-SSL. While on a secure page such as our order form, a lock icon will be displayed on Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect your information off-line. All of your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screen savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to your information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy and what they can do to ensure your information us protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to WEBMASTER@ISLADIVERS.NET.
- For this website to enhance its ability to tailor the website to an individual’s preference, we combine information about the purchasing habits of users with similar information from our partners to create a personalized user profile. When a user makes a purchase from these companies, the companies collect and share that purchase information with us so we can tailor the website to our users’ preference.
- We send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
- We also send website and service announcement updates. Members are not able to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service.
CHANGING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if you no longer desire our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove your personal data from our files. This can be in writing to ISLADIVERS at:
7612 Waring Ave
Orlando, FL 32812
You can also do this by emailing our Customer Support at WEBMASTER@ISLADIVERS.NET
- You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of having your information used for purposes not directly related to our website at the point where we ask for the information. For example, our order form has an ‘opt-out’ mechanism so when you buy a product from us, but don’t want any marketing material, you can keep your email address off of our lists.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or promotional material from our partners, you may ‘opt-out’ of receiving these communications by replying to “unsubscribe” in the subject line in the email, or email us at WEBMASTER@ISLADIVERS.NET.
You are always notified when you information is being collected by any outside parties. We inform you so you can make a knowledgeable choice about whether you should proceed with services that require an outside party or not.